Do you want to entice birds to come near? Try flying this Canada Goose over calm water or empty fields. Not only you will swear that you are looking at a real bird in flight, but so will the other birds.
Jackite Birds are also Kites just for the fun of flying your own bird. As with all Jackites, this bird will beat it's wings, bank on the air and soar to new heights. The birds are constructed of Tyvek and a solid fiberglass spar. It is water resistant and highly tear resistant, and will provide you with many hours of flying pleasure. These birds make great windsocks. Just attach the bird to a pole with a lead line and watch it fly by itself. We have one of the birds flying in our backyard attached to a fiberglass pole with a Line Rig. It is wonderful to watch on a windy day.
** Special **
Click here if you want to Save buying Three Geese!
- Wingspan 48"
- Designed By Marguerite Stankus
- Graphics by Charlotte and Marguerite
- High quality Inks Used to Resist Fading
- Made of Tyvek and a Solid Fiberglass Spar
The bird kite comes packaged in a 3" diameter tube. You will remove the kite from the package and apply simple steps to the bird and it's ready to fly.
Un-Assembled Bird Kite
- Remove from package
- Peel two-faced tape and press body together
- Install spar across wings
- Attach swivel and line
- Ready to Fly in minutes
The un-assembled bird comes on a flat sheet in a 3" diameter tube. You punch out the pieces of the kite and glue together (we recommend Jackite glue). It takes over an hour to assemble and comes with pictured instructions. You will need scissors and a stapler.
- Geared so a 12 yr. old child can assemble with adult supervision
- 3-D head is challenging to glue
- Detailed Pictured Instructions
- Comes die cut, you punch out the pieces and glue together
- Use any white glue (like Elmer's)
- Takes about 45 Minutes to Glue
- Scissors, stapler and glue required